Wednesday 26 March 2014

My late timing

Hunter,
By this time, you are now seven months old, I'm sorry it's taking this long to make this for you,
Last night, you were a little pain (according to your loving mother). You decided that playing in your poo was indeed the greatest fun and that nighttime was not a time for sleep, to be fair, your second tooth is coming through, so you must be a little discomforted. But anyway, I miss you incredibly when you leave here after your weekly sleep over.
Each week, unless circumstances change it, you would come to stay over for a night on the weekend, Pepe (pronounced Pep - pee), Gege ( pronounced Gee - Gee ) and aunty Bri (myself) live for the nights you would stay over, seeing you in the morning, awake and smiling with such happiness when we walk into your room, would warm my heart each and every time.
You are such a joy and I can't wait to see how you progress.

Much love,  Bri xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment